Lead Management Software
Lead Management Software - We provide Lead Management and Tracking Software services to customers for their business. With this software, manage all your lead records in one centralized database. Track and score leads, view communication history, create segmented lists, streamline outreach, and more. Lead Management or Customer Acquisition Management is a collection of methods, practices, and processes to acquire new clients for a business. Lead Management Tools, being used by small and big businesses alike, have been involved around this need. All businesses require simplified tools for acquiring and maintaining the customer database and sales leads. This article talks about the Top Lead Management Tools available in the market along with their Features and Comparison.
Benefits of Lead Management
- Increases efficiency in lead processing
- Track leads
- Lead fostering
- Lead Stage Filtering
- Attaching Identities/Statuses
- Define workflow
- Highlighting Active Leads
- Real-time data, reports and forecasts
- Predictive analysis
- Better team coordination
Features of Lead Management Software
The various features of lead management tools are listed below.
- 1) Automated data collection: Companies use different types of marketing channels like Facebook, Twitter, website, chat, blog, email marketing, contests, research and surveys, polls, and other offline methods, etc. for data collection.
- 2) Data Management: Multiple channels produce data that needs to be stored, serialized, tagged, formatted, filtered, source identified, de-duplicated, and processed to make it accessible. There is a need to efficiently manage the contact and its history for sending quotes, e-mail marketing, social media integration, etc.
- 3) Task Allocation and Task Management: Mainly the clues that come in that require immediate action for each inquiry. Timely action to pass the lead and take them to a new level is almost as necessary as consuming raw food with a shelf life of a few days.
- 4) Feedback to Leads: Fresh leads and oftentimes immediate/fast response are the deciding factors for the future of that lead.
- 5) Scheduling and Tracking Lead: The secondary level of scheduling required tasks and tracking developments at a specific date and times are achievable. Monitoring the system helps the team plan the day and manage those saved from micromanaging. Scheduling is calendar integration and can be a reminder for call response, action required, pending tasks, follow up calls, scheduling a meeting, and much more.
- 6) Familiarity: Most of us know that having one-way communication like a dictator is old-fashioned. We are working with people who have choices and preferences. It is possible to gain knowledge once you make the effort to engage with the leadership.
- 7) Communication: Lead Management if used wisely we can identify the time and method that lead to a particular stage of the lead. Knowing what to do when action is taking place creates proper interaction.