What are the types of Digital Marketing
There are different types of Digital Marketing:
- Social Media Marketing (SMM): Social Media Marketing refers to marketing that drives traffic and brand awareness by engaging more people in the use of social media and social networks. At this time, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, with LinkedIn and YouTube are the most popular social media platforms for social media marketing. Social media marketing involves active audience participation, it has become a popular and effective way of getting more attention. Moreover, Social media marketing is also quite popular for both B2C and B2B organizations. Some studies show that 61% of B2B and 96% of B2C content marketers increased their use of social media. It's a popular content medium for B2B & B2C.
- Email Marketing: Email marketing is a type of marketing and simple way to promote business by sending promotional messages or email to customers on their email. However, the execution is much more complicated. First, you need to make sure that your emails are as desired. Email marketing is a proven, effective technique in itself. It can also be an easy sell that educates your audience about the value of your brand or to keep them engaged between purchases.
- Personalized content in both body and subject line
- Clearly states what type of emails the customer will receive
- Offers an explicit unsubscribe option
- Integrates both transactional and promotional emails
- Content Marketing: Content marketing is a marketing technique or strategy that focuses to attract and engage audiences by creating, planning and sharing relevant articles, blogs, videos, podcasts, and other media. This approach establishes expertise, fosters brand awareness, and keeps your business top-notch when it comes time to buy what you sell. SEO plays an important role in content marketing, a strategy based on the delivery of relevant and valuable content to a target audience.
The major goal of content marketing is to get more leads that are relevant and convert into customers. Content marketing matters, and there are tons of statistics to prove it:
- Around 84% of consumers expect companies to provide entertaining and useful content experiences.
- More than 70% of companies with at least 5,000 employees produce content daily
- 92% of marketers believe their company values content as an important asset.
Content marketing writers must be able to rank high in search engine results, as well as engage the people who will read the content, share it, and further interact with the brand. When content is relevant, it can establish strong relationships throughout the pipeline.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Marketing: Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is in itself a marketing tool rather than a form of marketing. SEO is a science because it requires you to research and weigh the various contributing factors to get the highest possible ranking. Today, the most important factors to consider when optimizing a web page include:
- User engagement level
- Quality of content
- Number and quality of inbound links
- Pay-per-click (PPC): Pay-per-click (PPC) is an online or internet advertising model which is popularly used to drive traffic to websites. In Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing advertisers pay publishers every time an ad is “clicked” on. In other words we can say that PPC is known as the cost per click (CPC). Pay-per-click (PPC) marketing is based on keywords because search engines or online ads only appear when someone searches keywords related to product and service.
The pay-per-click model is presented by search engines and social networks. Furthermore, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and Instagram Ads are the most popular platforms for Pay per click PPC advertising.