MSME Business Solutions
MSME Business Solutions: MSME Business Solution is one of the leading consultant and most trusted brand for government subsidy. The objective of the MSME is to facilitate technology up-gradation of Micro and Small Enterprises in specific product/sub-sectors. MSME remains for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises/Small Scale Industries. We know MSME as “One Stop Solution” and it is consider 'Knowledge' and 'Trust' as the valuable assets. MSME contributes about 8 percent of the country's GDP, 45 percent of production and 40 percent of exports. This is the only industry after agriculture which is available for large scale employment.
Technology and Quality Upgradation to MSMEs Scheme:
There are three scheme of technology and quality Support:
- Financial Assistance to MSMEs in ZED Certification Scheme
- A Scheme for Promotion of Innovation, Rural Industry and Entrepreneurship (Aspire)
- National Manufacturing Competitiveness Program (NMCP)
Objective of MSMEs:
- The objectives of the MSMEs scheme include incorporation of zero defect and zero impact practices in manufacturing processes, ensuring continuous improvement and supporting the Make in India initiative.
- The scheme also focuses on additional spin-offs for the MSME sector through the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM).
- A very unique concept of Cluster based Carbon Credit Aggregation Center (CCA) has been planned for introducing CDM benefits to MSMEs.
There are certain activities under which the objectives will be achieved. Below are the major activities:
Implementation of Energy Efficient Technologies (EET) in MSME Units:
- Capacity building of MSME clusters for mandated energy efficiency/clean development interventions and other technologies as per global standards:
- Implementation of Energy Efficient Technologies (EET) in MSME Units:
- Establishment of Carbon Credit Aggregation Center (CCA) to introduce and popularize Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) among MSME clusters: